Citrus Mint by Belle Tress • Cafe Collection
• ALL BELLE TRESS WIGS & HAIR PIECES ARE VERY LOW DENSITY - THIS IS NOT AN ERROR, BUT PART OF THE DESIGN TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THOSE LOOKING FOR A NATURAL LOW DENSITY AND LOW VOLUME OF HAIR.
• Please note: with Belle Tress wigs, due to the very low density….. the partings are recommended to be centre to centre-left or centre-right….. if you part the hair too far left or right, then the parting will appear to be much wider as the low density of this brand results in lesser volume of hair on top.
This is to be expected with all very low density wigs - which Belle Tress to pride themselves on being.
please bare this in mind if you like a further left or right parting and opt to purchase a Belle Tress wig.
INFORMATION ABOUT HEAT FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC FIBRE:
• Heat friendly fibres are extremely fragile and fine and are very prone to frizzing. This is not a fault, and can be easily rectified. Please read our section on HEAT FRIENDLY CARE on defrizzing your wig / topper.
• Heat friendly toppers / wigs can be styled. If you choose to restyle (Straighten / curl) then they will hold the new shape and not return to their original. By heat styling, you are reshaping the wig pattern.
• We recommend the use of HD SMOOTH DETANGLER (avoiding roots / cap) daily prior to wearing your wig, and we recommend you ALWAYS use Heat Treat Thermal Spray prior to heat styling your new wig or topper. This protects from damage.
HD SMOOTH DETANGLER : https://www.mimowigs.com/products/hd-smooth-detangler-250ml
HEAT TREAT THERMAL SPRAY : https://www.mimowigs.com/products/heat-treat-thermal-spray-by-jon-renau
• You should always ensure that you keep the temperature of your heated appliances below 150C
• If you use flat irons or curlers with a temperature above 150C, then your hair may be permanently fixed to the new style you have created. Please always follow manufacturer guidance at all times.
"READY TO WEAR"
• Please note that all wigs & toppers with lace front / monofilament / hand tied areas are created with these areas designed to be worn in any direction.
• When you receive your wig from box, the "READY TO WEAR" statement applies to cut. You may need to provide some minimal styling to your wig or topper dependent on how you wish it to sit.
• A typical example of this is in wigs with fringes / bangs. Some clients wear their fringe forwards, some will side sweep, and some will split the fringe. The fringe is created to sit in any direction. At times, this may come from box sitting to the right or left, or forwards. It may vary on the same wig - this is due to the HANDMADE nature and creation of these to be worn as YOU CHOOSE for your own personal style.
SYNTHETIC FIBRE: the heat of your hands combined with styling product will be required to sit the hair in a differing direction from it is received if you choose to change this direction.
HEAT FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC FIBRE: Using some low heat can easily change the style of your heat friendly synthetic fibre wig or topper.
HUMAN HAIR: If you wet the area, and comb to the required position then blow dry it will allow the position to be changed for you.
• PARTING: another common question we receive is in regard to parting. If there is a FULL MONOFILAMENT TOP - you may receive your wig with a parting set centre or left. You can change this to suit your own requirements with the same methods as described above.
Please just contact us if you have any questions on this.
the MiMo Team
Hand-tied items are done by thousands of different people every day. Therefore, slight variances are expected in all handmade items (Lace Fronts / Monofilament areas and Handtied Areas of hairpieces including colour placement). Some color variation, size variation, density variation etc. may vary slightly. This is NORMAL with any hand made item from any brand.
Manufacturers goals are to make styles as close as possible to the original piece shown every time. Wig Makers are artisans and these employees have many decades of experience; trained to make the items with the same consistency. However, a certain amount of variances are expected in a hand produced items.
Manufacturers often update information on their own websites. Always adhere to manufacturer guidance on care of your product.
Colours may appear different in reality from the swatch provided on screen due to variation in computer monitor displays. We can only supply a colour swatch given to us by the manufacturer. Please be aware of this when ordering.
Colours on human hair will always appear warmer toned than on that of their synthetic counterparts with same name/ colour code. this is because human hair accepts dye differently from the manmade fibres.
Likewise, synthetic and HD fibres will appear slightly cooler toned than human hair - even on the same colour coding / names.
This is not a fault and you must be aware of this. This is absolutely normal. Please contact if you need further advice.
Colours may appear differently on different computer monitors and in differing lighting conditions.
BRUSHES • DO THEY MATTER?
WIG BRUSH TYPE MATTERS - ALWAYS!